Become a Maifest Vendor
May 11, 2019 · NEW TOWN AT SAINT CHARLES · MO
We're in search of local favorite craft breweries, wineries, spirit distilleries, and restaurants who are interested in becoming sampling vendors at the second annual Midwest Maifest.
Vendor Participation Information
Vendors to PROVIDE
- Product donation (beer, wine, food, etc.).
- St. Charles Sister Cities Programs, Inc. is a 501(c)(3)
- Samples ONLY to those wearing the wristband ticket
- Staff of two (preferable) to serve samples or other arrangements to be made
- All vendor tents and tables must be set-up by 1pm on May 11
- Sister Cities will be providing lunch for two people per booth and if needed, volunteers to sit your booth while you enjoy some downtime.
- Sampling hours are from 4pm - 8pm
- Vendor staff must remain onsite through the whole event
- Highly visible location at place of business for advertising and promotion of Midwest Maifest
- Permission to use of any images taken during the event to be used by Midwest Maifest and St. Charles Sister Cities for future event promotion
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance, naming St Charles Sister Cities as Secondary Insurer
- Purchase a "picnic" permit from the City (636-949-3212). The cost is $10/each.
- If selling or distributing liquor, wine, spirits, beer - a liquor license is required
- Vendors SELLING product are required to pay the TAD of .2% which benefits the New Town Trust. This is in addition to any other sales and/or tourism taxes.
Vendors to Receive
- Name/logo included in digital and print promotions: includes posters, handouts and social media
- Logo displayed on Midwest Maifest event website (MidwestMaifest.org)
- Logo displayed on Litfaßsäule (on-site advertising column)
- Exposure to German communities, clubs, and organizations throughout the region
- Name/logo included in monthly Sister Cities German chapter enews
- Early invitation for Midwest Maifest 2020
- Two wristbands for each keg/half case of wine donated
- Midwest Maifest posters for your place of business
- St. Charles Sister Cities 501(c)(3) letter for tax purposes
- Lunch provided for two people per booth on May 11
OUR GROWING LIST OF 2019 VENDORS
WRISTBANDS ON SALE!
Buy early and save!
Wristbands for age 21 & up · All ages welcome