Become a Maifest Vendor
Midwest maifest 2020 DETAILS COMING SOON!
We're in search of local favorite craft breweries, wineries, spirit distilleries, and restaurants who are interested in becoming sampling vendors at the second annual Midwest Maifest.
Vendor Participation Information
Vendors to PROVIDE
- Product donation (beer, wine, food, etc.).
- St. Charles Sister Cities Programs, Inc. is a 501(c)(3)
- Samples ONLY to those wearing the wristband ticket
- Staff of two (preferable) to serve samples or other arrangements to be made
- All vendor tents and tables must be set-up by 1pm on May 11
- Sister Cities will be providing lunch for two people per booth and if needed, volunteers to sit your booth while you enjoy some downtime.
- Sampling hours are from 4pm - 8pm
- Vendor staff must remain onsite through the whole event
- Highly visible location at place of business for advertising and promotion of Midwest Maifest
- Permission to use of any images taken during the event to be used by Midwest Maifest and St. Charles Sister Cities for future event promotion
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance, naming St Charles Sister Cities as Secondary Insurer
- Purchase a "picnic" permit from the City (636-949-3212). The cost is $10/each.
- If selling or distributing liquor, wine, spirits, beer - a liquor license is required
- Vendors SELLING product are required to pay the TAD of .2% which benefits the New Town Trust. This is in addition to any other sales and/or tourism taxes.
Vendors to Receive
- Name/logo included in digital and print promotions: includes posters, handouts and social media
- Logo displayed on Midwest Maifest event website (MidwestMaifest.org)
- Logo displayed on Litfaßsäule (on-site advertising column)
- Exposure to German communities, clubs, and organizations throughout the region
- Name/logo included in monthly Sister Cities German chapter enews
- Early invitation for Midwest Maifest 2020
- Two wristbands for each keg/half case of wine donated
- Midwest Maifest posters for your place of business
- St. Charles Sister Cities 501(c)(3) letter for tax purposes
- Lunch provided for two people per booth on May 11