Become a Maifest Vendor
MIDWEST MAIFEST · MAY 16, 2021 · 2:00-6:00PM
We're in search of local favorite craft breweries, wineries, spirit distilleries, and restaurants who are interested in becoming sampling vendors at the third annual Midwest Maifest.
Vendor Participation Information
Vendors to PROVIDE
- Product (beer, wine, spirits) donation
- Samples ONLY to those wearing wristband ‘tickets’
- Sampling between 2 pm - 6 pm on Sunday, May 16 2021
- Volunteers working your tent for the duration of the festival
- Highly visible location at place of business for advertising Midwest Maifest
- Permission to use any images taken during the festival by Midwest Maifest and/or St. Charles Sister Cities
- A Certificate of Liability insurance, naming St. Charles Sister Cities
as Secondary Insurer
- If selling or distributing liquor, wine, spirits, beer - a liquor license is required
- Vendors SELLING product are required to pay the TAD of .2% which benefits the New Town Trust. This is in addition to any other sales and/or tourism taxes.
Vendors to Receive
- Social media promotions: Twitter, facebook, Instagram, etc…
- Your logo with link to your business on MidwestMaifest.org website
- Exposure to German communities, clubs and organizations throughout the region
- Name with digital link to business included in several monthly German chapter enews
- Early invitation to Maifest 2022
- Midwest Maifest posters / flyers for your place of business
- Charles Sister Cities 501 (c)(3) letter for your tax purposes
- Midwest Maifest advertised in local and So. IL publications
- Festival organizers will purchase the City of Saint Charles (one day) catering license for each vendor donating their products
- Festival organizers will acquire (one day) tent permits (where applicable) from the City of Saint Charles for each vendor donating their products
- Festival organizers will provide up-to two (2) lunch vouchers for each vendor donating their products
- Festival organizers will provide festival wrist tickets for your volunteers for each vendor donating their products
Previous Midwest Maifest Vendors
"We are pleased to have the opportunity to spread our story, increase awareness of our spirits in the St. Charles area and have a great time. We highly recommend participation by other small businesses in the St. Louis/St. Charles area."
"Good News Brewing loves Midwest Maifest! We love to participate in events that are rich in celebrating community and culture and like any good celebration, there are three things at the center of a fun and memorable event: delicious food, tasty beverage, and good people. As a local brewery, we are overjoyed to be a part of this community and genuinely love the camaraderie and new people that we get to meet and share our love of craft beer with."